RSV ENCO appoints new CEO
IRJ – May 22 – RSV ENCO, a project management consultancy company specialising in energy, coal and infrastructure, has appointed a new chief executive officer.
The board of directors selected Alan Wingrove, who has been RSV ENCO’s chief operating officer for three years.
During this period he was programme manager on two of ENCO’s major projects and also deeply involved with the setting up and implementation of the company’s quality management system.
He was also responsible for the ENCO EXCO safety portfolio and has performed chief executive officer duties when required to stand in for his predecessor to the role.
Overall, he has more than 37 years’ experience in the mining industry, particularly in the operational and project management environment.
A company statement said the board is confident he will help the company “to develop in new directions that will ensure future sustainability and growth”.
- LCTI Low Carbon Technologies International Inc. Update
- Deep Well Appoints Experienced Banker and Entrepreneur to Its Board of Directors
- Southern Silver Completes Purchase Of Oro Property
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Cardero Announces Establishment of USD 5.0M Secured Line of Credit