Rinehart to Pay Children's Legal Costs: NSW Supreme Court
IRJ -- July 30 -- Australian mining billionaire Gina Rinehart suffered a blow in her ongoing legal battle with three of her four children Monday, when she was ordered by the New South Wales Supreme Court to pay her children’s legal costs.
Rinehart, the chairman of Hancock Prospecting, is being sued by her three eldest children over the matter of the family trust.
The case itself is continuing.
- Canacol Energy Ltd. Provides Colombia and Ecuador Operations Update
- CORRE Enters Into Loan Agreements to Partially Fund SAR-CORRE MENA 2013 Operating Budget, Ongoing Equity Financing
- Yorbeau and Gold Fields Enter Into an Option and Joint Venture Agreement for the Rouyn Property
- ZE PowerGroup Inc Announces Automation for Pricing of CME Group Contracts
- Strata-X Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and Appoints a New Corporate Secretary in Canada