Australian Resources Haven't Peaked Yet: Expert
IRJ -- August 15 -- Australian resource sector still has some way to go before it reaches its peak according to at least one expert. Paul Dalgleish, Chief Executive of RCR Tomlinson, disputes the view that the boom may be cooling, saying “"If you do an analysis of the current projects that are under construction right now, it's clear there's still considerable growth left in the market," as reported in The Australian Financial Review.
Dalgleish’s firm is based in Perth, epicentre of Australia’s mining boom, and provides turnkey solutions to the mining and energy sectors.
- Exploration spend in Tasmania rockets by 31%
- Mooncor Announces Shares for Debt Transactions and Settlement With Convertible Debenture Holders
- MicroPlanet Announces Closing of Private Placement
- Northern Vertex Files Amended Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Archer Petroleum Corp. Enters Into Definitive Agreements for Acquisition of 25% Interest in Peak Project and International Production and Sales Rights for Sandklene 950