Australian Resources Haven't Peaked Yet: Expert
IRJ -- August 15 -- Australian resource sector still has some way to go before it reaches its peak according to at least one expert. Paul Dalgleish, Chief Executive of RCR Tomlinson, disputes the view that the boom may be cooling, saying “"If you do an analysis of the current projects that are under construction right now, it's clear there's still considerable growth left in the market," as reported in The Australian Financial Review.
Dalgleish’s firm is based in Perth, epicentre of Australia’s mining boom, and provides turnkey solutions to the mining and energy sectors.
- BHP and Anglo American plan for an austere 2014
- Pulse Seismic Inc. Announces Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Canada Carbon Acquires Calumet Claims From Caribou King
- Greenland repeals radioactive mining ban
- New Zealand Energy Completes Acquisition of 80% Interest in Wairoa Permit in New Zealand's East Coast Basin, Relinquishes Ranui Permit